PDF to Word Converter – 100% Free Download
PDF to Word Converter is widely used, but it needs a browser plug-in or reader. It quickly converts PDF files into MS Word files that you can also edit it easily yourself. This free software allows you to select whether to convert your file with pictures or not. So you can import your file, and the Start Conversion button. You can also update the ‘Pro’ version of this app. This will appear during installation as a demo. The pro version has a larger interface, with many options and extra useful things like a preview pane.
PDF to Word Converter gives you easy interface and layout. Along with the four check buttons for its minimal options. The formatting is always great. The application also has a lot of ‘offers’ which you feel to decline. Having this pro version installed and also means it takes up necessary disk space than more. You can convert PDF to Word without Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat Reader.
PDF to Word Converter – 100% Free
Key features include:
- Convert PDF to Word and maintain the original format of your PDF in an editable Word Document.
- Unlimited conversions without needing third party application.
- No delay between conversions.
- Convert all the pages, or partial pages of PDF file to Word Document.
- Convert whole PDF document.
- No queue and High speed conversion.
- Convert PDF to Word, Excel or Power point.
- Support Adobe PDF 1.0 – 1.6 formats.
- Instant conversions.
- Convert almost any kind of file into PDF.
- Several PDF to word conversion options available.
- Free of cost with easy layout.
- Use on any computer anywhere.
- Secure files with 256-bit SSL Encryption.
- Priority supports.
How to convert a PDF file to Word:
- Click on application to start program.
- There are many options, so you choose “PDF to Doc”
- After that click on “Upload file” so that uploading is start.
- Choose Word Doc as your export format and then select Word file.
- It also converts to Doc file automatically.
- There is a Download button appear. Click on this button.
- Name the Word file and save it in a desired location.
- Done and Enjoy.
error: Content is protected !!